You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other retrogamer.net users.
- You may not use the retrogamer.net service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the retrogamer.net site.
- retrogamer.net is intended for personal use and is not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of retrogamer.net are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack retrogamer.net or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with retrogamer.net
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Retro Gamer magazine members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of retrogamer.net, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your retrogamer.net account. While retrogamer.net prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Imagine Publishing cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the retrogamer.net service at your own risk.
Please report any misuse to retrogamer.net so we can investigate the content.
|We reserve the right to modify or terminate the retrogamer.net service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Images can be hosted on retrogamer.net and posted to outside websites as long as all images link back to www.retrogamer.net from each image to its image page on retrogamer.net
- Your account will be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Imagine Publishing respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The screenshots uploaded and used in this website are used for the purposes of criticism and review. All rights of the original copyright holders are acknowledged. Imagine Publishing may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Imagine Publishing with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please visit contact us page for contact details.
Please refer to the Acceptable Usage Policy hosted on the relevant forum